ABUJA— EMBATTLED Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu, who has been in detention since October 14, 2015, yesterday, secured bail from the Federal High Court in Abuja.
Trial Justice, Binta Nyako, granted Kanu bail on stringent conditions and refused to okay the release of three other pro-Biafra agitators- Chidiebere Onwudiwe, Benjamin Madubugwu and David Nwawuisi- who are facing trial alongside the IPOB leader.
The bail conditions
* Produce three sureties including a highly respected Jewish leader
* Produce a highly placed Igbo person
* Produce a respected person who resides and owns property in Abuja
* Each surety must deposit N100million
* Must not attend any rally or grant an interview
* Must not be in a crowd exceeding 10 persons
* To surrender his Nigerian and British passports
* Must be available for trial at all…
View original post 2,912 more words